Travel insurance is a competitive, value-for-money travel insurance for personal holidays, with all military benefits included.
You can choose between 3 levels of cover so that you only ever pay for what you need.
The bronze, silver and gold policies all offer the military benefits you would expect alongside a range of other great features.
What does Trinity travel insurance cover?
- Choose from 3 levels of cover: bronze, silver and gold
- Worldwide or European cover
- Travel from any country
- Up to £15m medical expenses
- £2m personal liability cover
- Repatriation to the UK or overseas base
- £5,000 for scheduled airline failure
- Winter sports cover available
What's not covered?
- Any claim from you failing to take medication as prescribed by your medical practitioner
- Any claim arising from you being under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Any claim arising from you being involved in any criminal act
Is there a policy excess?
- Excess varies depending on your level of cover from £50 to £150 per claim.
Age limits applying to military travel insurance
Our military travel policies are restricted by age. When applying for insurance you will be asked for your current age and cover will be given based on the information provided. Failure to give us the correct information could invalidate cover.
Maximum trip duration
We only offer cover up to a certain number of days when purchasing single trip insurance. Annual multi-trip policies will include a maximum trip limit. The policy schedule will include confirmation of the maximum cover we will provide.
Sports and activities
We will not pay any claim directly or indirectly resulting from participation in certain activities, professional or organised sports, racing, speed or endurance tests. Check your travel insurance policy wording as certain sports and activities may be covered. If you are unsure or the sport or activity is not listed, then you should contact Customer Services on 0800 068 0060 or 020 3056 7994.
Under some sections there is an amount deducted (an excess) per incident, which applies to each insured person involved in an incident, as do the sums insured under each section.
Cancellation and curtailment
Our military travel insurance provides cover for your travel, accommodation and pre-booked excursions and these have not been used and you have paid, or are contracted to pay, if you cancel your trip before you travel or curtail after your trip starts, providing the cancellation or curtailment is necessary and unavoidable due to the reasons specified in the policy documentation.
Our military travel insurance provides cover if your flight, sea crossing, coach or train departure is delayed because of strike or industrial action, poor weather conditions or mechanical breakdown by at least 12 hours or if you have to abandon your outward trip
Personal money and documents
Our military travel insurance provides cover for cash, money and postal orders lost or stolen during your trip. Money must be kept with you at all times or be in a locked safety deposit box, and a written police report must be obtained within 48 hours to support the loss/theft.
Wondering if you need specialist Forces travel cover?
Trinity have been providing Forces Insurance for over 17 years and our policies have been designed to fulfil the needs of members of the Armed Forces. Travel insurance with a mainstream provider is unlikely to cover you for cancellation should you have unavoidable military duty. This is included as standard in Trinity’s Forces travel insurance, alongside curtailment cover. If you’re not sure whether to buy specialist cover, get in touch today on 01243 817777 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to discuss your needs.
Other products you might be interested in:
Military kit and home insurance
Military life insurance
Military personal accident insurance
To see our full range of military insurance products click here
About Trinity Insurance
- Our products are designed specifically for the Armed Forces Family
- We operate under the time honoured military values; service, loyalty, integrity and trust
- Over 20 years experience in the military insurance industry
- Quality protection for great value
- We will never sell you anything you don’t need
- No hidden charges
- Simple, straight forward process to buy online, over the phone or face to face
- Experienced team offering you support on base across the UK, Germany and Cyprus