Trinity has teamed up with Ripe Small Business, a leading insurance provider offering our veterans customers or partners and family members of serving military personnel, the small business insurance they need.
With insurance cover available for self-employed or small businesses across many professions, you are able to get a quote in just a few minutes and get your business covered. There is insurance available for builders, carpenters, electricians, hairdressers and beauticians to name a few.
Why buy Small Business Insurance?
Every business is different and will carry different risks but in all scenarios it’s important to ensure you have the right insurance policy in place to cover you for the unexpected. This could be loss of tools or equipment due to theft, damage caused to a third party property or injury caused to another person through your professional work.
Public Liability Insurance
If you were to cause accidental damage to a property or cause an injury to someone whilst at work, and were found to have been negligent you would be forced to pay for any associated costs, expenses and compensation. With Public Liability insurance incidents like this will be covered.
This is important insurance for any type of business that deals with customers not just the obvious tradespeople roles who are dealing with other people’s property every day. If you have customers visit your home or you visit their home, have you considered what you could be liable for if they had an accident in your home?
Theft and Damage Cover
Have you thought about how you would replace your vital tools or equipment if they were to get damaged, vandalised or stolen? Any professional that uses tools in their work should consider insuring them. This can include builders, carpenters, engineers, flooring contractors, hairdressers and locksmiths. There are different cover levels depending on what you need to cover so you can build out a policy that suits your individual business needs.
- Public Liability up to £5m
- Employers Liability up to £10m
- Tools insurance
- Goods in transit insurance
- Contract works
- Own plant and hired-in plant insurance
- Free accidental death insurance
- Fixed woodworking machinery insurance
About Trinity Insurance
- Our products are designed specifically for the Armed Forces Family
- We operate under the time honoured military values, service, loyalty, integrity and trust
- Over 20 years experience in the military insurance industry
- Quality protection for great value
- We will never sell you anything you don’t need
- No hidden charges
- Simple, straight forward process to buy online, over the phone or face to face
- Experienced team offering you support on base across the UK, Germany and Cyprus