Trinity has teamed up with Gunplan to provide our serving military personnel and veterans customers with shooting insurance. This insurance covers a range of shooting activities and equipment.
Are you a member of a military gun club or taking part in any shooting competitions like archery or clay shoots? Make sure you have the right insurance to cover your equipment and yourself.
Why buy Shooting insurance?
Anyone taking part in Shooting sports and activities should not rely on their home insurance to cover their equipment. Specialist shooting insurance offers so much more including incidents outside of the home.
With a specialist shooting insurance policy you can insure the majority of shooting activities that includes clay pigeon shooting, target shooting, archery, game and wild fowling. Cover is available for a range of guns and shooting equipment such as rifles, shotguns, air rifles and bows.
Get the flexible cover you need to make sure you have the right insurance cover in place.
Have you considered what would happen if you were to accidently injure another person or damage property? If you are out shooting and damage property or injure another person you can be covered up to £10m with a shooting insurance policy. Accidents do happen especially in a sport such as shooting. Make sure you have the right protection in place.
Theft, loss and accidental damage
You need to ensure you have the right insurance in place for any loss, damage or theft of your shooting equipment. Insurance is available for shooting equipment including guns, ammunition, bows, crossbows, arrows, telescopic sights, clothing and accessories.
- Public Liability up to £10m
- Theft, loss and accidental damage to shooting equipment up to £50,000
- Third party property damage up to £2,500
- Personal Accident up to £50,000
- Dental treatment up to £500
- Event fee reimbursement up to £500
- Legal Expenses cover up to £100,000
- Worldwide cover
- Excess waiver
About Trinity Insurance
- Our products are designed specifically for the Armed Forces Community
- We operate under the time honoured military values; service, loyalty, integrity and trust
- Over 20 years experience in the military insurance industry
- Quality protection for great value
- We will never sell you anything you don’t need
- No hidden charges
- Simple, straight forward process to buy online, over the phone or face to face
- Experienced team offering you support on base across the UK, Germany and Cyprus