Trinity has teamed up with Insure4Sport, a leading insurance provider, to offer insurance to players, participants and sports teams.
This insurance is available to our veterans customers or partners and family members of serving military personnel that take part in any of the 200 sports that are covered with this insurance. Whether it’s football or archery there will be suitable insurance protection available. Are you a member of a Veterans sports team? Do you participant in a sport as part of a military or Veterans club?
Why buy players, participants and sports team insurance?
There are risks associated with all types of sports with the main risk being an injury. If you were to be injured whilst playing your sport, have you thought about the financial implications? You may not be able to work for an extended period of time and add to that the likely need to have professional treatment following an injury with a physio for example. A few sessions of that necessary treatment can really add up.
Have you thought what could happen if you were to injure someone from an opposing team? Obviously this would be accidental but if you were found to been negligent and if they were really injured so badly during a match that they needed time off or had to pay out a considerable amount for treatment you may be in line for a compensation claim against you. With Public Liability insurance your policy may cover not only the compensation but also any legal costs incurred in defending the claim.
Make sure you have the right type of personal accident cover in place for any injury you may sustain during your team sport activity. This will protect you should you not be able to work for a period of time. Loss of earnings is important, especially if you are self-employed and wouldn’t be eligible for any sick pay.
- Public Liability up to £10m
- Professional Indemnity up to £1m
- Theft, loss and accidental damage to equipment up to £50,000
- Personal Accident up to £50,000
- Loss of earnings up to £750 a week
- Hospitalisation £30 a day
- Emergency dental up to £250
About Trinity Insurance
- Our products are designed specifically for the Armed Forces Family
- We operate under the time honoured military values, service, loyalty, integrity and trust
- Over 20 years experience in the military insurance industry
- Quality protection for great value
- We will never sell you anything you don’t need
- No hidden charges
- Simple, straight forward process to buy online, over the phone or face to face
- Experienced team offering you support on base across the UK, Germany and Cyprus