Trinity has teamed up with Insure4Music, a leading UK insurance provider offering a range of specific music related insurances for our serving military personnel and veterans customers. This includes DJs, musical instruments, studio equipment, bands, singers, music teachers and orchestras.
Are you in a military band? Are you a member of a veteran band? Do you travel with your instruments and equipment?
Make sure your instruments, band and equipment is covered with this specialist insurance.
Why buy music insurance?
The most obvious reason for having music insurance would be for theft or damage of instruments or equipment. Have you considered how you would replace an expensive instrument if it was damaged whilst in transit to a performance, or stolen from a locked vehicle? Have you considered having insurance to protect you should you cause any damage to a venue you are performing at?
Specialist music insurance covers you for many different scenarios.
Theft, loss or damage of instruments or equipment
Most insurance policies won’t cover your instruments or equipment away from the home. If you’re travelling with your instruments and equipment they need to have the right protection in place in case they become damaged in transit. Have you considered how you would replace your items if stolen from a venue after set-up?
Have you thought about covering yourself and or any fellow musicians whilst performing at a venue? You probably think about the need to insure instruments and equipment but what about if something was to happen during a performance to cause injury or damage to a third party? A specialist music insurance policy covers you for many risks you may not have considered.
- Public Liability up to £5m
- Professional Indemnity up to £1m FREE with Public Liability cover
- Theft, loss and accidental damage to equipment up to £50,000
- Personal Accident up to £50,000
- Dental Treatment up to £1,000
- Loss of Earnings up to £750 per week
- Equipment Hire up to £250
- Equipment Breakdown up to £1,000
- Worldwide cover
- Excess waiver
About Trinity Insurance
- Our products are designed specifically for the Armed Forces Family
- We operate under the time honoured military values; service, loyalty, integrity and trust
- Over 20 years experience in the military insurance industry
- Quality protection for great value
- We will never sell you anything you don’t need
- No hidden charges
- Simple, straight forward process to buy online, over the phone or face to face
- Experienced team offering you support on base across the UK, Germany and Cyprus