Military life can be unpredictable – making a will can give you peace of mind, and ensure your loved ones will always be looked after.
Why do you need a will?
- Every adult should have a will detailing their specific wishes in the event of death – without one you will have no control over who receives your money, property or possessions
- For service personnel, wills are especially important as you, more than most, do not know what is around the corner
- Members of the Armed Forces often require specialised wills around their circumstances
Why might you need advice when making a will?
- You share a property with someone who isn’t your husband, wife or civil partner
- You have several family members who may claim on your will, e.g. a second spouse or children from another marriage
- Your permanent home is outside the UK
- You have property overseas or you run your own business
How much does it cost?
- We can help you arrange a single or joint will at a great price through our partner HM Solicitors, who specialise in working for the military community
- We have arranged a specific discount for Trinity life insurance customers
- Single wills with our discount start at just £76.80
- Joint wills with our discount start at just £118.80
Life insurance and wills
Trinity Insurance is committed to ensuring military personnel and their families are given correct information regarding their existing death benefits through their armed forces pension scheme.
In many cases the amount of benefit to be paid out upon death will be insufficient to make sure your family do not suffer financially if you are not there to pay the bills.
However, it does not make sense to provide that insurance cover and then not put a will in place to fully protect your love ones. If you want to simply contact Trinity regarding a Will please do so and we shall be delighted to help you.
If you are a Trinity military life insurance customer we have arranged a discounted price for you.
|Costs||Normal costs||Life insurance client costs|
This type of Will is appropriate for individuals who simply want to ensure their assets are distributed to beneficiaries of their choice.
Mirror Wills are in principle the same as a Single Will but a second similar will is made for your spouse, civil partner or co-habiting partner. These types of Wills are virtually identical with the only difference being the name of the partner.
More complicated wills can also be completed, and these will be assessed from the information given by the customer. A copy of the will be issued to the customer and a copy kept.
About Trinity Insurance
- Our products are designed specifically for the Armed Forces Family
- We operate under the time honoured military values; service, loyalty, integrity and trust
- Our 17 years experience in the military insurance industry
- Quality protection for great value
- We will never sell you anything you don’t need
- No hidden charges
- Simple, straight forward process to buy online, over the phone or face to face
- Experienced team offering you support on base across the UK, Germany and Cyprus