Whether you’re at home or away on duty, you want to make sure your savings are working as hard as possible with someone you can trust – that’s why we’ve joined forces with Sheffield Mutual to help you save for you and your family’s future.
Who are Sheffield Mutual?
- Sheffield Mutual was founded in 1892 and are owned by their members with no external shareholders to satisfy, meaning they can provide higher potential returns by sharing surplus profits with customers
- They invest in a range of low to medium risk assets with the aim of providing higher returns than would be acieved with a bank or building society
- Their philosophy is based on delivery an excellent personal experience, and you can always call to speak to a friendly member of the team
- Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register no. 139855).
Savings with us
- Exclusive offer for Trinity customers
- Specialists in tax-free savings and investment policies
- Plans suitable for adults and children
- Save from as little as £5 per month
- Invest between 3 and 25 years
- Free £30 Love2shop gift card*
- Potential for annual and final bonuses†
- Quick and easy application process
† Bonuses are not guaranteed
Apply online quoting TRINITY16. For full terms and conditions please visit www.sheffieldmutual.com
Tax Exempt Saving Plan
Save from £5 to £25 per month
Choose your term from 10 to 25 years
Guaranteed tax-free amount on maturity for more than you will pay in plus possible bonuses*
Available in addition to your ISA allowance
It’s important to remember that the Tax Exempt Savings Plan is a long term policy. If you cash in early you may get back less than you have paid in.
* Bonuses are not guaranteed and depend on the performance of our with-profits fund.
Invest from just £30 a month or £300 lump sum
No fixed term – suggested a minimum term of 3-5 years.
Potential for tax-free growth through annual and final bonuses
Access to your money should you need it†
† If you withdraw from or transfer your ISA during adverse investment conditions you may, in certain circumstances, get back less than you invested. The tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances which could change in the future.
Junior Investment ISA
Available to all children under 18 who do not have a Child Trust Fund (CTF)
OR, if your child holds a CTF or Junior ISA elsewhere, it can be transferred to us
Save from as little as £10 per month / £100 single premium up to £4,368
Policy must be opened by the child’s parent or guardian
Top-ups can be made by anyone at any time
Potential of tax-free* investment growth through bonuses
* All references to taxation are based on the Society’s understanding of current tax legislation and practice, which may change in the future.
About Trinity Insurance
- Our products are designed specifically for the Armed Forces Family
- We operate under the time honoured military values; service, loyalty, integrity and trust
- Our 17 years experience in the military insurance industry
- Quality protection for great value
- We will never sell you anything you don’t need
- No hidden charges
- Simple, straight forward process to buy online, over the phone or face to face
- Experienced team offering you support on base across the UK, Germany and Cyprus