We’re working with Hilary Meredith Solicitors to make it easy for you to find legal help and advice.
Who are Hilary Meredith Solicitors?
- Established in October 2003 by Hilary Meredith, a highly experienced lawyer who has been an expert in catastrophic injury compensation for over 27 years
- Particularly recognised for their handling of Armed Forces accidents worldwide
- Excellent long established links with military charities, including the Royal British Legion, SSAFA, Combat Stress, Help for Heroes and Sanctuary for Veterans, all of whom can be called upon to help injured personnel
What legal help do they offer?
- Exclusive offer for Trinity customers, 15% discount on family legal help*
- Call for an initial chat at no cost and with no obligation
- Personal injury, serious injury, military accident, family law, clinical negligence
- Staff are friendly, approachable and responsive to individual needs
- Look after clients whose injuries range from the straight forward to those of maximum severity
The Hilary Meredith Family Law team is experienced in dealing with all aspects of relationship breakdown, including divorce and finances, cohabitation, children matters and domestic abuse matters
The breakdown of a relationship is often one of the most stressful times in life. With so much to think about – the loss of a partner, the future of the family home, the arrangements to be made for the children – it is easy to become overwhelmed.
Hilary Meredith;s specialist team of divorce lawyers adopt a straightforward and pragmatic approach which helps them build an excellent rapport with all our clients.
Some of the issues Hilary Meredith can help with:
– Divorce, separation from your cohabitant and dissolution of civil partnerships
– Financial claims on divorce or dissolution of civil partnership
– Cases involving an international element whether because you or your partner are not a British national, or because some or all of the assets are overseas
– Financial claims following a foreign divorce
– Cases involving family owned businesses, from sole traders to complex, multi-layered business structures
– Future ownership of jointly owned property when an unmarried relationship breaks down
– Cases involving family trusts, from the most simple to the most complex, including multi-layered off-shore structures
– Child Arrangement orders– previously residence and contact orders
– Financial claims on behalf of children whether you are married to the other parent or not
– International relocation of children
– Financial claims by or on behalf of adult children, such as maintenance whilst they are studying
– Pre- and Post- Nuptial agreements
– Living together agreements
– Occupation of the family home (perhaps following violence or threats of violence)
– Personal protection orders
Call us for an initial chat at no cost and without obligation. You will find the team friendly, approachable and responsive to your individual needs.
About Trinity Insurance
- Our products are designed specifically for the Armed Forces Family
- We operate under the time honoured military values; service, loyalty, integrity and trust
- Our 17 years experience in the military insurance industry
- Quality protection for great value
- We will never sell you anything you don’t need
- No hidden charges
- Simple, straight forward process to buy online, over the phone or face to face
- Experienced team offering you support on base across the UK, Germany and Cyprus