Value-for-money military group travel insurance for sports trips and adventurous training exercises.
Why might you need military group travel insurance?
- Adventurous training activities and extreme sports will not usually be covered by standard travel insurance
- Provides you with essential cover to lead or join a group
- Cover for competing in military competitions up to and including Inter Service level
- £10m emergency
- £2m legal liability cover
- Helivac cover if medically necessary
- £5k personal
- Most sports covered
(winter sports a speciality)
- Option for cancellation cover
- Easy and helpful administration
- Add on baggage cover
What's not covered?
- Any claim from you failing to take medication as prescribed by your medical practitioner
- Any claim arising from you being involved in a criminal act
- Any claim arising should you decide you do not wish to travel
Is there a policy excess?
- Standard excess is £50 per person per claim.
24 hour medical assistance services
Our military group travel insurance provides you with access to a multilingual staffed medical emergency company – if you require emergency medical treatment or repatriation, this service is available 24 hours a day.
Whether its injury or illness, our policies cover you for both emergency in-patient and out-patient treatment. This includes non-routine prescription charges, consultations, physiotherapy, emergency dental treatment, and repatriation back to your home country. We even cover helivac from the mountain side!
With our military group travel insurance in the event of accidental injury, disablement or death, a lump sum payment will be issued to you or the persons chosen by you.
Our military group travel insurance covers any accidental damage to third parties (person or property) inflicted by you while travelling.
Sports and adventurous training activities that we cover
– Skiing & snowboarding – including racing up to inter service level
– Bobsleigh, skeleton & luge – including racing up to inter service level
– Hiking and trekking
– Rock climbing
– Snorkeling and sub aqua diving
– White and black water rafting
– Tennis and cricket tours
– Football and rugby tours
Plus many more.
It’s important that you select the correct level of sports activity you require cover for when purchasing a policy.
Extra cover available
We can tailor our sport insurance to meet your needs:
– Add cancellation cover for your trip to cover you for illness, injury, bereavement and unavoidable emergency military duty
– Include cover for your baggage and belongings
– You can also add cover for your biathlon rifle up to £1,500
Wondering if you need specialist Forces travel cover?
Trinity have been providing Forces Insurance for over 17 years and our policies have been designed to fulfil the needs of members of the Armed Forces. Travel insurance with a mainstream provider is unlikely to cover you for cancellation should you have unavoidable military duty. This is included as standard in Trinity’s Forces travel insurance, alongside curtailment cover. If you’re not sure whether to buy specialist cover, get in touch today on 01243 817777 or at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to discuss your needs.
Other products you might be interested in:
To see our full range of military insurance products click here
About Trinity Insurance
- Our products are designed specifically for the Armed Forces Family
- We operate under the time honoured military values; service, loyalty, integrity and trust
- Our 17 years experience in the military insurance industry
- Quality protection for great value
- We will never sell you anything you don’t need
- No hidden charges
- Simple, straight forward process to buy online, over the phone or face to face
- Experienced team offering you support on base across the UK, Germany and Cyprus