Value-for-money excess insurance designed to reimburse the excess under your insurances following a settlement of a claim payment.
Why might you need lifestyle excess insurance?
- Lifestyle excess insurance can give you peace of mind that if you need to make a claim on one of your insurance policies your excess can be reimbursed.
- Covers policies where you are the Policyholder which are insured by a UK authorised and regulated insurer
- You could save money by being able to claim back any excess amounts on a claim you make. You could also save by lowering premiums by opting for a higher voluntary excess on your standard policy.
- The excess on your Home, Motor, Kit and Contents, Travel and Pet insurance policies.
- Customise the policy around the amount of your excess on covered policies.
- You can select a 12 month aggregate sum insured of £250 up to £2,000.
- Simple and easy process to claim back for any excess on a settled claim.
- Premiums payable monthly by direct debit.
What's not covered?
- Any amounts that are not stated as the excess on your insurance policy.
- Where your Insurer or any third party has waived or reimbursed your excess.
- An incident when the insured is intoxicated by alcohol or under the influence of non-prescription drugs.
How do I pay for my lifestyle excess insurance?
Payment is made by monthly direct debit from your UK bank account – this system is tightly controlled and offers guarantees for you. Collection is usually made on the first working day of each month.
Will I need to pay my Excess?
Yes – You will need to pay the excess on your Insurance claim and then claim this back on your Lifestyle Excess Insurance.
Lifestyle excess claim procedure
You will be required to provide the following information in support of your claim:
- Your contact details
- Your lifestyle Excess Insurance Policy number
- The policy reference and Insurer details for the policy on which you have claimed
- Copy of the settlement letter showing:
– Your contact details
– The amount settled
– Nature of the incident
– The excess deducted
Other products you might be interested in:
To see our full range of military insurance products click here
About Trinity Insurance
- Our products are designed specifically for the Armed Forces Family
- We operate under the time honoured military values, service, loyalty, integrity and trust
- Over 20 years experience in the military insurance industry
- Quality protection for great value
- We will never sell you anything you don’t need
- No hidden charges
- Simple, straight forward process to buy online, over the phone or face to face
- Experienced team offering you support on base across the UK, Germany and Cyprus