We’ve teamed up with Aviva for your home insurance needs.
Why buy with Aviva?
We’ve teamed up with Aviva for your home and buildings insurance needs. This home insurance is available to veterans, their family members and friends of the forces. If you are a serving member of the Armed Forces you can find Trinity’s Military Kit, Personal Possessions and home insurance product here. If you are looking for buildings insurance only then the product here is suitable for everyone.
Have peace of mind knowing your home and contents are protected.
- Loss or damage to the structure of your home (including garages and outbuildings)
- Cost of alternative accommodation (and loss of rent due to you) if your home can’t be lived in following insured damage
- Replacement of external door locks if keys are lost or stolen
- Sourcing a domestic water leak which is damaging the home (including making good after the leak’s been fixed)
- Public Liability if you’re held legally liable (as the homeowner) for injury to a third party or damage to their property
- Loss or damage to contents in the home and its garages, outbuildings or gardens
- Replacement of external door locks if keys are lost of stolen
- Limited cover for contents away from home (but within the British Isles) – for wider coverage see Optional Cover
- Damage to freezer food caused by a change in temperature
- Occupier’s and personal liability if you are found to be legally responsible for injury to a third party or damage to their property
- Tenant’s liability – if you’re held legally liable for damage to your landlord’s property
- Buildings limited accidental damage – covers specific parts of the building only e.g. glass, underground pipes and sanitary fittings
- Buildings extra accidental damage – covers the whole building
- Contents Limited accidental damage – covers certain contents only e.g glass in furniture, TVs and desktop computers
- Contents extra accidental damage – covers most contents
- Personal belongings – wordwide cover against theft, accidental loss or damage or items such as clothing, mobile phones, tablets, handbags, money and credit cards
What’s not covered?
- Damage from wear and tear, electrical and mechanical breakdown, or gradual deterioration
- Wet or dry rot
- Storm damage to fences, gates and hedges
- Certain losses and damage e.g from burst water pipe to buildings or contents when your home is unoccupied for more than the number of days shown on your schedule
- Certain losses or damage e.g. theft or malicious damage caused by paying guests or tenants
About Trinity Insurance
- Our products are designed specifically for the Armed Forces Family
- We operate under the time honoured military values; service, loyalty, integrity and trust
- Over 20 years experience in the military insurance industry
- Quality protection for great value
- We will never sell you anything you don’t need
- No hidden charges
- Simple, straight forward process to buy online, over the phone or face to face
- Experienced team offering you support on base across the UK, Germany and Cyprus