Military charities do so much for the entire Armed Forces community. Find all the details in this section and learn more about the charities that are important to Trinity.
There are over 1500 military charities in the UK supporting serving military personnel, veterans and their families. Many of these charities offer lifetime support to military personnel who may face unexpected situations and will make a real difference to people’s lives.
At Trinity we partner with SSAFA, the Armed Forces charity, and donate a percentage of every Life insurance policy sale to the charity.
Proud to support
SSAFA has been serving the Armed Forces community for over 130 years and support around 60,000 people every year. Its support covers both regulars and reserves in the British Army, the Royal Navy and the Royal Air Force and their families, including anyone who has completed National Service. SSAFA works in partnership with other military charities and specialist organisations to ensure that anyone in need gets the help they deserve. SSAFA also have its own network of over 7000 volunteers, including a large number that work on military bases to directly help families meet the challenges of service life.
There are many Military and Veteran charities including:
About Trinity Insurance
- Our products are designed specifically for the Armed Forces Family
- We operate under the time honoured military values; service, loyalty, integrity and trust
- Over 20 years experience in the military insurance industry
- Quality protection for great value
- We will never sell you anything you don’t need
- No hidden charges
- Simple, straight forward process to buy online, over the phone or face to face
- Experienced team offering you support on base across the UK, Germany and Cyprus