Trinity has teamed up with Golf Care, a leading UK golf insurance provider, to offer our serving military personnel and veterans customers with the golf insurance they need.
Are you a member of golf club? Are you taking part in any military unit golf competitions or part of a golf association? Make sure you have the right insurance to cover your equipment and yourself.
Why buy Golf Insurance?
Many people assume that items such as golf clubs are covered on their household insurance but a specialist golf insurance provider offers so much more, including Public Liability cover if a wayward shot hits another golfer, Personal Accident insurance, dental insurance and accidental damage to third party property.
Unfortunately accidents happen with any sport you take part in and golf is no exception. Even the best golfers and the pros mis-hit shots and it only takes one to land you in financial hot water. the biggest payout on record is for £397k after a golfer was hit in the eye by a wayward shot. Ensure you have the best protection in place so you can take part in your sport without any worries.
The Golf Care insurance is suited to amateur golfers with different levels of cover to suit your needs.
Golf Care is the largest UK provider of golf insurance, underwritten by Aviva. Every new customer receives a free gift bundle including golf balls, free rounds of golf and a ball marker.
Golf is a risky sport with players hitting a hard ball at high speeds and unfortunately accidents do happen. A policy with Golf Care includes Personal Accident up to £50,000 and a hospitalisation pay out of £25 a day should you need a hospital stay.
Public Liability Cover
Accidents on the golf course do happen and it’s not just yourself that you need to protect from accidents but other golfers and other people off the golf course, not to mention car windscreens and clubhouse windows.
- Theft, loss and accidental damage to golf equipment up to £5000
- Public Liability up to £5m
- New for old up to three years as standard (with option to upgrade to New for Old for life)
- Personal Accident up to £50,000
- Hospitalisation £25 a day
- Dental treatment up to £500
- Accidental damage to third party property up to £2,500
- Club subscription reimbursement up to £1,500
- Golf Equipment hire up to £500
- Personal Possessions up to £250
- Hole in One Bar Bill up to £200
- Worldwide cover
- Buggy cover up to £4000
About Trinity Insurance
- Our products are designed specifically for the Armed Forces Family
- We operate under the time honoured military values; service, loyalty, integrity and trust
- Over 20 years experience in the military insurance industry
- Quality protection for great value
- We will never sell you anything you don’t need
- No hidden charges
- Simple, straight forward process to buy online, over the phone or face to face
- Experienced team offering you support on base across the UK, Germany and Cyprus