Proud to serve the Armed Forces Family.
Who are we?
- Trinity Insurance is a specialist insurer for the Armed Forces Family, founded in 2000
- A member of the Armed Forces Covenant – a promise to our nation that those who serve or have served, and their families, are treated fairly
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and a member of the Services Insurance and Investment Advisory Panel (SIIAP)
How can we help you?
- Our team of trained advisors can help you work out what cover you need
- We offer a wide range of insurance products that are all designed especially for military personnel
- We can tailor your cover around your specific circumstances
- Staff located on base to provide support for you and your family
Where are we based?
- Our dedicated UK call centre is based in Chichester, West Sussex. To find your local Trinity agent, visit Meet our agents
Our mission statement
- To build long term relationships with the military community established by the provision of outstanding products that are based on price, service, understanding and integrity
Trinity Insurance provides a first class service to military personnel and their families. Our products are designed specifically for the Armed Forces Family and we operate under the time honoured military values; service, loyalty, integrity and trust.
We have produced a broad range of products since 2000 that offer high quality cover for great value, including personal accident insurance, home insurance, kit insurance, life insurance and military travel insurance. With no credit agreements or hidden charges, you can be confident that if you choose us for your insurance needs, we’ll provide cover and quotes based upon your particular circumstances, and you will only pay for the cover you need.
We offer a simple, straight forward process to buy online, over the phone, or face to face, and have an experienced team of staff based across the UK, Cyprus and Germany. To talk to Trinity, call us on 01243 817777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about Trinity Insurance is provided in our Terms of Business agreement.
Our mission statement
To build long term relationships with the military community established by the provision of outstanding products that are based on price, service, understanding and integrity.
Trinity Insurance Services are members of SIIAP (Services Insurance and Investment Advisory Panel).
SIIAP members provide specialist insurance and financial advice to members of the HM Forces.
By purchasing an insurance products or financial product from a SIIAP member, customers have the peace of mind that they are dealing with a competent organisation who has made all the necessary arrangements to look after their interests – whether they are based in the UK or anywhere else in the world.
About Trinity Insurance
- Our products are designed specifically for the Armed Forces Family
- We operate under the time honoured military values; service, loyalty, integrity and trust
- Over 20 years experience in the military insurance industry
- Quality protection for great value
- We will never sell you anything you don’t need
- No hidden charges
- Simple, straight forward process to buy online, over the phone or face to face
- Experienced team offering you support on base across the UK, Germany and Cyprus