Closing Date 11th November 2018.
Competition Theme: Remembrance Day
The theme of the competition is remembering the Centenary of WW1 and how we honour and respect those men, women and children, who sacrificed so much.
As a result, we would like our young entrants to create a piece of artwork in remembrance of WW1.
The competition is open to the following categories:
- 4-6 year olds
- 7-9 year olds
- 10-12 year olds
We are giving away a commentative coin to the three submissions, that are judged to have best captured the mood.
But, firstly, here is a little info about “The Remembrance Day 2018 UK £5 Brilliant Uncirculated Coin”:
- The only official UK Remembrance coin
- 2018 marks the 100 year anniversary Armistice – A significant WW1 event
- Presented in a fold-out wallet exploring remembrance traditions
- The design features a bright red poppy, created with colour pad printing
⇒ To find out more visit the Royal Mint website.
If any questions should be directed to Maria Volanaki on 01243 216788 or email@example.com .
Good luck to all entrants!
Details and Tips for Artwork Submission
- Artwork submitted must be 2D (by this we mean it should be relatively flat and suitable for framing).
- All entrants should complete their details on the Entry Form and submit them accordingly to:
Trinity Insurance Services Limited
Remembrance Day Competition
1 Old Market Avenue
- Alternatively, you can submit them via our Facebook page, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a free to enter competition
- Most importantly, photographs must adhere to the theme of Remembrance and respect those we wish to remember.
- Furthermore, all entrants should include their details that are highlighted on the Entry Form and send them to us electronically at email@example.com, or via Facebook.
- Only one entry per person.
- Work should arrive unmounted and unframed. In addition, size of artwork should be either A4 or A3 produced on paper.
- Aditionally, entrants can use a range of materials and techniques from the following list: drawing (e.g. pencil, pen, crayon, pastel, etc.), painting, printmaking, collage and montage (photography can be integrated into the piece, but we will not accept a standalone photographic entry).
Finally, judging will take place after 11th November 2018. Hence, winners will be notified on 20th November 2018.
Entries will be judged on both originality and artistic merit, certainly, we are looking for an imaginative and inspiring response to the theme.
Find us on social media